Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 2 of Heart Challenge

Last week I met with my trainers and received my work out program. It looked easy to do but the actual work was harder that I thought. Due to other commitments I did not work out as many days as I had planned. This is a new week so I am determined to schedule my work out days and stick to them.
It took awhile to get into the habit of recording what I eat daily. I noticed at times I sneaked a bite or two of my husband's candy. I try not to nibble as I cook. I need to plan my meals ahead of time and bring them to work rather than buying fast food when I get hungry. My goal is to watch my portions and replace caffeinated drinks with natural foods (fruits) to help give me the energy I need.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree with you on planning the meals ahead. I suck at that! That is why I eat the worst at night.I have thought about creating meals ahead of time so when I get home I don't have to spend so much time preparing which causes me to pick because I am hungry.