Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 6

Last week's group bike riding activity was great. I forgot how much fun it is to ride a bike. I had a great work out. I need to work on finding alternative exercises besides run or walk. I enjoy both but I do need to try other exercises.
I am doing better at exercising more days. My goal is 6 days a week and it was a good week last week.
Food on the other hand is a different subject...so complex to me. I'm still trying to figure it out. I guess I just need to embrace food and know that there are foods out there that are better for me and will help me become healthier and try to eat less of the empty foods. I am eating more vegetables and fruits. That is one major change I like about myself and what it has done for me...I feel better and healthier.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I have a hard time getting 6 days of exercise each week. I have began telling myself that it is not a matter of if I will exercise today but when. I try to get it in early in the morning because the days are so hot. It is getting better.

Michelle said...

I plan on 6 days of exercise and like Sherrie says planning when and not if makes a difference. I am finding that in order to keep up with exercising I am having to find new ways as if it gets too boring I won't want to do it.